Sunday, June 5, 2016

His Will Be Done

Do you ever feel that sometimes the devil just really wants to disuade you from a project/event/trip? That he's like a little child who knows all your buttons and decides to push every single one at once. 
That's how I've been feeling the past two days. I have the Given Conference coming up (which is an oppurtunity for young women in America to come together and plan how to ignite the world with Christ's love) and yet I am sick, and discouraged, and stressed out. None of it is really a big deal, but it's all my triggers, and they're being triggered. 
So why am I unloading all this onto you? 
Well, because there's someone else involved in all my stress, and He is the one allowing it to happen. Jesus loves me with a great love, and I always tell him He has permission to do what He likes with me. But of course I complain when He allows bad things to happen. But if He allows it to happen then there is a good reason, even if all He wants is for me to show that I trust Him. I know he wants me to go to this conference and I know I'm going. Irrelevant facts like me not having enough energy to stand right now will not stop Him from getting me there. He has a plan, and I trust in Him. 

Jesus, I trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment